Who is Africa Trade Link and Expo (ATLE)?
ATLE’s number one goal is to link Africa to the International Market Place and verse vasa. Africa Trade Link and Expo has been wondering why Africa is not known for anything. For example, China is known for Manufacturing, Germany for Engineering, India for IT and Medicine. What can Africa be known for? ATLE shares information on current individual/business opportunities that is available on the International Market Place. For example, ATLE has a great opportunity on Nurses from Africa who want to work in America, Canada and other the International Market Places.
Nursing Opportunity on the International Market Place (Registered Nurses)
Through our research, ATLE discovered that African Nurses could benefit for job opportunities in the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia etc. Register with ATLE if you are Nurses who want to get the exposure on the international market so that you can receive pertinent information relevant to working as a nurse on the international market place. If you are a Registered Nurse, you are able to get proper work visa as well as proper migrant visas that allow you and your family to migrate to these foreign countries for work. To keep this project going, we require a small donation to fund our research department so that we can continue to bring you easier and better ways to realize your dream of working as a nurse on the international market place come true. or those who want to come to America and Canada, you must first pass the NCLEX and CGFNS exam so that you can obtain your work permit and have that golden Title “RN.”
Why Seek a Nursing Career on the International Market Place
- Good pay starting with $25 per hour to $85 per hour
- Legally and properly, bring your family to America, Europe, and Canada etc. for example, and enjoy the American life as well as good pay.
- Your children will be able to study in high school free as America grades 1-12 education is totally free.
- Earn descent income to build that lovely home you wanted in Africa and uplift your extended family as well as community.
- Learn modern nursing principles that you can apply when you return to your home country in the future.
- Save Africa from disease by educating your family on better health care management
- Your family will be able to enjoy good medical insurance
- America, Canada and Europe have a good retirement scheme.
(ATLE) Consultancy and Linking Services
(ATLE) offers a range of consulting services designed to guide and help you reach your potential as a nurse or healthcare provider on the international market place. Once you register and pay your registration fee, ATLE will provide you with a manual that will provide you with an overview of steps you MUST take to achieve your dream. Such Include:
- Step by step manual of what needs to be done to get a nursing job in America
- Resources for Study Maternal to pass the NCLEX and CGFNS
- Agencies such as Vhealth International that will hold your hand to make sure you pass the NCLEX and CGFNS exams
- Procedure and contact information on how to complete all necessary applications and registration form
- A list of recruitment agencies that will hire you once you pass your NCLEX and CGFNS
- Immigration requirement and your final journey to your new career
- Acculturation and assimilation issues.
- Ways to negotiate for a better pay instead of being stuck in 2-3 year contracts with some of the recruiting agencies that only pay you 1/3 of your salary.
What Must I do to succeed in My Journey of Finding a Nursing Job on the International Market Place?
- Learn to read and listen. Most Africans learn through memorization. This NCLEX exam is based on “Critical Thinking skills” that demand that you learn how to read and comprehend the questions before answering. Most Africans do not like to read and this may be your greatest detriment in succeeding to pass the NCLEX.
- Master of Communication. Most Africans way of communicating is confrontational which can be extremely misunderstood as being “rude.” Learn how to communicate effectively without always thinking that someone is “out to get you.” The command of proper English language accompanied with knowledge base and empathy will make you succeed as a nurse on the International Market Place. For example, when we ask for a registration fee of $100 to fund our research department. The first questions that comes into their mind is that “why are you scamming us?, I do not have the money and why can’t you give me the information for free?, why are you guys taking money from poor people like us?, is the $100 going to pay for all my exams and my trip and accommodation in India when I take the NCLEX?”
“If I was an employer/potential recruiter, I would not hire this person. First and foremost, $100 fee for ATLE is not even enough to buy a steak dinner for four at a fine restaurant. ATLE needs to fund a research specialist in order to afford you this great opportunity. Use Google app to see how much it is going to cost you to go to India before you imagine that $100 is a lot of money. Use “common sense” in your analogy and not “emotion”, and “deals.”
ATLE wants Africa to be competitive on the International Market Place and the idea of handouts has to end before Africa can begin to advance and be recognized on the International Market Place. If you are given this opportunity, represent Africa well so that many more people can be hired in the future. Your “bad attitude and poor communication” will cause bad “stereotypes of African People” to the extent that hiring companies will no longer be interested in hiring people from Africa. Africa let us open doors for many more behind us.
- Content: Before responding to anything, take time to listen, read and understand the questions/instructions before you react. The Western world is good at reading and following instructions. Most Africans are used to being spoon fed, magic and deals thus most do not take time to read any instructions. Most Africans are smart and this process is not difficult if you can spend time reading and understanding the instructions.
- Stop believing in Magic, Good Luck, Witchcraft and Failing: You must read, understand and spend at least one-two hour a day reading your NCLEX and CGFNS practice texts to pass. These basic exams are your number one required prerequisite to being hired on the International Market Place. PLEASE, do not test if you are scoring at 60%. You Must score at 90% and above to schedule your test. If you subscribe to the services of Vhealth International for example, they will provide you a pretest and a posttest to make sure that you are ready to test before you spend all your life savings on a ticket going to India to take your NCLEX when it is clear that you will not pass. There is no magic Hard work and commitment is what is going to see you through.
- Keep your eyes on the doughnut and not the hole: America has great potential as described above and keep the goal fresh to make it happen by reading. We all build castles in the air, but how many of us move into these castles. I hope you are among those people who are going to move into this castle by working as a nurse on the International Market Place. The process is tedious and can be frustrating. Nurses in America make an average of $25 per hour to $90 an hour, which is about Ksh. 500,000 to 1,000,000 per month. Spending a couple thousands of dollars to get your end benefit is worth it. You will be able to make five years’ salary in one month. If not, good luck and keep your day job as a Nurse in your home country as nursing on the Internal Market Place is not for everybody.
Is Africa Trade Link and Expo, Model for everyone?
Yes, ATLE is a model for everybody as it is the “to go to place” to gather all information regarding how to get a Nursing job on the international Market Place especially if you are coming in from Africa. Once you understand the basics then you will be best educated to pick the right resources to assist you throughout the processes. As a non-profit agency, our job is to provide you with information so that you can save money as well as make educated decision on what company to sign up with to assist you prepare for the NCLEX and CGFNS as well as hire you once you pass the exam. There are many nurses from India, Philippine, Europe that come to work in America and very many limited agencies assisting people from Africa to come to the United States for a better paying job in the nursing career. ATLE does care about Africa very much and that is why you are reading about this information now. Some nurses from Africa think that they are “so special’’ after seeing our advertisement and believe that “somebody needs to pay their way.” Remember nothing is free. If a company pays your way, they will collect 1/3 of your salary for 2-3 years. AFRICA, this is a great opportunity and please do not mess it up. ATLE is here to serve people in Africa, as the resources for Africa are limited with not many other companies doing what we are doing.
Who should subscribe to this service?
This forum is for REGISTERED NURSES in Africa, who have completed a Certificated/Diploma NURSING TRAINING and licensed in their country WITH their BOARD OF NURSING as a “Registered Nurse.” Assistant nurses, medical therapist, doctors, clinical officers do not qualify for this recruitment. Not every nurse wants to work in America, or on the international market place. If you like working in your home country, you do not need to register with us. If you are attending or plan to attend a nursing school, you qualify to register so that we can guide you throughout the process.
Follow us on facebook or YouTube to see any updates. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSoeapke3zfc6AMQzqSXM3Q and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/245816672597771/ and https://www.facebook.com/atleinc/
If you are a registered nurse and enjoy a classroom setting to assist you pass your NCLEX exam, we have a great resource for you through Canada. You will receive hospital internship as you study for your exam. This can be done in 12 months to 18 months. If you can afford approximately $20,000 for the 18 months and you want to migrate immediately, this may be an option for you. You will get a work visa, employment and green card and most likely a Canadian citizenship once you pass your nursing exam. Contact us if you are interested in this option.
ATLE guarantees that if you follow the instructions and commit to 2-3 hours a day studying for your NCLEX exam you will pass and be on your way to America as a Registered Nurse.
Where is ATLE Located?
Africa Trade Link and Expo, (ATLE) main office is located in Yucaipa, California, USA. We are working on getting Satellite offices in Africa and looking to partner with Businesses/Nursing School in Africa in the future. Contact us if interested.